Monday, May 19, 2008

Should i be happy or sad ?





At the beginning of the year ,
i set an aim of 10 points for my Olevel
and i'm mugging so hard , knowing that i've nothing to
worry about cause everything seems so smoothly.
But , there isn't always a never ending smoothing road.
And here i am , dropping out of my aim , just to overcome every single thing.
NO ! I'm not stupid , and i don't even want things to happen this way
either. Things are just out of my control. Put yourself in me then. Easy to be said than done , i guess. What i'm doing now , is just something that can really makes me happy . You got to know , i'm not like you. You can forget every single wee bit of thing , but not me. When i'm on the stage , i don't show how terrible i am , but just to act that everything is just so fine , so enjoying. But behind it , you'll never be able to feel the pain , the everything. How much effort i've put in to forget everything , but still failed. Because i remembered , i once wrote your name and mine , on a big rock.... Thanks for your care and concern though ..


If you want me to love you ,
I will.
Because you aren't erased away ,
but , a scar that was left behind ...
But i guess , your heart had already flew away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home