Friday, May 9, 2008

It's WEEKENDDDD BABIES !
&&&& Prelims are over ,
so why bother staying at home using computer now ?
hahaah !
alright alright.
Basically ,i'm KIND ENOUGH to accompany Girlfriend to REPUBLIC POLY to watch some basketball match
LMAO ! Ahahah , i didn't watch , instead , i watch weisiaoPASTA !
so nice can !!
Yuhyuh , there's this guy , Ivan ,friend of Ken , jokingly said wanted to send me home from WOODLANDS to BEDOK ! crazy can. OMGH ! I wouldn't even do this luh.LOLS.LMAO
&& I'm going out with precious on Sundayyyyy !
and i've rejected ky once aginn
sorryyy luh , she asked me first
but as promised , nextt sundayy :D
ahahah. You want to book me forever eh ,
then pay me reservation fee lor .LOLS!!
Not to forget , ' boyfriend' was so kind enough to send me messages throughout the examinations period ! hahaha. He says i'm his eternal baby and will love me for eternity ! LOLS ! i'll love you too. hahahaha. LOVES ! LOLLLS !!!
Alright , i'm tire. I need to watch my weixiaopasta nowww
BYEE and sweetdreams !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home