Monday, May 12, 2008

WHY AM I ALWAYS INFECTED WITH SOME VIRUS ?
WHTEVER OKAY !

Girlfriend accompanied me to see doctor.Waited hell long , wondering what the doctor was doing , but in the end , her service is good. Lols. Kayong came to find me ;DDD Alright , let's not elaborate what had happened. I'm tired. Saw Aloy , Zhenghuang and Junjie too. Toot hairstyle :D
Just came back from tuitionn.


Something scary is happening.
Was wondering what Girlfriend's blog was scolding.Ended up , she told me. There's this guy who always read her blog , wanted to know me. He said he will buy 60tickets and handphone from her if she introduse me to him. Crazy uh ? I've never seen such disgusting , horrible , and i don't know guy who thinks he's so rich , so what ? Like what girlfriend said , please don't treat girls who go for men for money. HELLLL !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home