Saturday, June 28, 2008

I swear this is IRRITATING !!

Can you imagine. I started off with my day so beautifully. Sentosa with Clarissa and met up with Weekheng , AloysiusChea and Gavien. Went Vivo to eat and play around. After so , went down Cineleisure to meet Gf with Wk. Ans this was when things started to get irritated. I don't know what we started with , but all i know is that , you're fucking proud in answering questions. Hey ! Mind you , i don't owe you a living. You don't have to talk until so proud like yaya papaya. You don't have the quality , so please talk to me in this manner . As if you're somemore so , recognised or something ? Please ,you aren't. Thanks. Home sweet home until i received a call . So i intended to call back , afraid that something had happened to my friend. So i asked him , what had happened. And please ! If you're asking someone a favour , please ask nicely and not by KUPPING people's phone. Hello , have manners mind you. AGIN ! I don't owe you a living. These people are (irritants) to me. Please la , look at yourself. GRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home