Monday, April 16, 2007

SYF is sososososoo cool. Wow , at first, we were very nervous. But then, everything went smoothly. Yea !!! I'm so happy happy happy !! I hope the result will be the one we always LOOKING FORWARD TO (: May god bless us. So girlies. You all did a good job. *CLAP*



C'mon la. What have you becoming to ? Look at yourself la. When i care , you take things for granted. I'm not a fool ok ? I just don't understand. What makes you change so fast & ,much ? No matter what others say , you just can't take it.Listen to your bad points more rather than your bad points ok.I realised that, you only want to hear your good points. Bad points is easy to drop. So why don't listen to others advice ? Didn't i change? But what about you ?Yes, you may not have to change for me. But what about the ones around you ? I don't have the right to care. And somehow , you are the one who said want to put everything aside. & then , called me ystrd and gave me attitude when i don't even know what happend ? When will you wake up ? Tell me when la ? You are going to become a rotting apple if you continue to be like that. Change your way of life la. & also , don't happy then talk to me nicely, not happy then treat me like rubbish. HELLO ? I'm your friend ok.

Tainian called me ystrd. Had a talk with him. LOLS ! He told me about his jungle and NS story. SO funny and sad for him. LOLS. It looks like its reallly sososos tiring. HAHA !And he told me that '' EVERY GUY WHO GOES IN , THEIR MENTALITY WILL CHANGE, JUST WAIT AND SEE OK ? '' LOls ! His words do make sense. LOLS ! whatever , do takecare ya ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home