Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everything is done !
Just wait till my Birthday comes :D
Just headed to town with June yesterday
Like always, crap , gossip
I didn't know that ''SHE'' can be so dramatic.
Being a director and actor herself. They called this 2IN1 ah ? Like milk essence in coffee/tea ?
whatever..
Were searching high and low for A/x shop because i wanted to get Boy a belt as a present for our upcoming 3rd year anniversary.And superb excited to pass him the present BECAUSE am afraid he don't like it because some KUKU males said that its ugly .
But still he loves it :D
Saw a watch! Superb nice. But i'm not gonna get it because , i'm too lazy to wear a watch now and i'll lost interest in it soon.I always lose interest in something some time after i got them.So , yahh !Save money at the same time.lol !
June bought me an advance birthday present . Thanks babe. It's the one i've been aiming for. A mini hoodie with fur. I showed my sister and she's like telling me, '' NO BU PA ZHONG SU AH ?"(Not afraid that you'll get heat stroke ah) LOL ! Who cares. She's always so exaggerating. And i'm wearing it to GENTINGGG !!! Second part of shopping soonnnn ! Awww , so envy that my sister's LV is on its way bag. NONO ! I'm don't like LV and i'm still too young to carry branded stuff. I'm not that materialistic like ''uuuhmmm''. Just can't stand people who keep blogging about their branded stuff OR taking pictures of their branded bags and stuff =.= ONLY LOSER ask bf/parents to buy for them. By the way m im going bed now. Ciaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home