Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yea , 25 more days to my birthday (:
And this year's birthday will be a special one.
Was actually planning to get a chalet ,yet to small
so will be getting a Hotel Room :D
can only invite limited people , sorry
Anyway, i have lots of events coming up with Baby (:
First is that our 3rd year anniversary is coming
Second , my birthday
Third ,to Genting !
hahah !
I'm going to get my butt on those roller coaster and all !
Of course , with my baby again . YYYeaaa !!!
And mum and dad , my aunt and uncle , and Baby's family and relatives.
Okay , it's like again (: It happened last year too but.... ya
Alright , work will end on the 25th for me.
Which means, i'm going for a shopping spreee soon (:


PS: PLEASE DON'T BE A COPY CAT , WHY NOT , COPY DOG ? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home